I love motivational quotes, points to ponder, interesting facts and random trivia. My friends bombard me with links, memes and videos almost daily. I came across this one I posted on my Facebook a couple of years ago and feel compelled to share and feel free to reblog.
- That we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- Something you do in an instant can give you heartache for life
- You should always leave loved ones with words of love, it may be the last time you see them.
- We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- You control your attitude or it controls you.
- My best friend and I can do anything or nothing and still have a great time.
- Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down will be the ones who helps you get up.
- Sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be but doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them too doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you have had and what you learned from them and less to do with how many years you have lived.
- It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others but sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- Just because two people argue doesn’t mean they don’t love each other and just because they don’t argue it doesn’t mean they do love each other.
- You shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret, it may change your life forever.
- Sometimes the people that you love most in life are taken from you way too soon.
- You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to them.
- No matter how much you care some people just don’t care back.
- It takes years to build up trust and just seconds to destroy it.
- It’s not what you have in life that counts but who you have.
- You can keep going, long after you think you can’t
- There are people who love you dearly but just don’t know how to show it.
- Even when you feel you have no more to give a friend cries out and you find the strength to help.
- That our background and circumstances may have influenced our lives but we are responsible for who we become.
Well, there you have it.. What do you guys think? I think that life is meant to be simple but our choices and influences and lots of other things we make it much more difficult than it should be.
What do you think?